Welcome to Pathways
PATHWAYS SUMMER HOURS
Our school will be undergoing major construction on the front lobby area this summer. When you visit the school, you will need to call the main line (720-972-4723) and ask for someone to meet you at the north door.
Office Hours (6/14/21 - 7/30/21)
Monday - Friday (9am to 12pm)
PATHWAYS APPLICATION PROCESS (Summer 2021) - Updated 6/14/21
We are currently on summer break. If you are interested in enrolling at Pathways for the fall of 2021, you will need to follow the steps outlined below. It will involve watching a virtual information slide show, completing our online application, and having the student participate in an interview with an administrator. Once you have completed the steps below, we will contact you after July 5, 2021 to inform you of next steps. We are currently accepting a small number of students for Hexter 1. Please note, our Competency Based Diploma Program is currently full and students interested in this diploma will be put on a waiting list. Session choices are currently limited. Remember, students must be at least 17 years old and live in the Adams 12 Five Star Schools boundaries to attend Pathways. We are not accepting students that live out of Adams 12 boundaries. Please use these steps:
1. Watch the Virtual Information Slideshow. This will give you the basics of Pathways to make sure it is a school that you feel will fit your needs.
2. Complete our Pathways Online Application. Make sure to fill out this form with accurate contact information so that our staff can contact you for next steps. We will need accurate phone and email information. Please make sure that your voicemail is set up on your phone.
3. We are currently on summer break. Our staff will reach out to you after July 5, 2021 to inform you of next steps. All students wishing to attend our school must interview with an administrator.
4. If you last attended a school that is not part of the Adams 12 Five Star Schools system, you will need to have your transcript, IEP or 504 if applicable, and attendance/discipline records in order to participate in your interview.
5. If you are accepted, you will receive registration instructions from your interviewer. You will not be enrolled at Pathways until you have been accepted.
Pathways is a supportive learning environment that models a professional business atmosphere. As a blended learning campus, we use technology combined with individual and group instruction.
Pathways graduates will have the 21st century skills and confidence needed to capitalize on life's opportunities.
What Do Students and Families Say About Pathways?
- "Every member of the Pathways team is dedicated to helping young people achieve their dream of graduation. With all of the budget cuts, we are proud of the district for continuing to provide a great program that helps educate so many young people" - Lisa and Luke Large, Pathways Parents
- "The staff at Pathways is amazing. They will do everything they can to help you achieve your goal of graduating. There is always someone willing to listen and help you out." - Tommy Dietz, Graduate
- "Pathways taught me a lot about myself. I learned that I have the ability to set goals and achieve them. I learned that I know more than I thought I did and that I am capable of many things." - Jordan Stikeleather, Graduate
- "Pathways was a good fit for me. I could work at my own pace and work with teachers one-on-one when I needed it. I could finish my courses from home or from the lab" - Nic Malec, Graduate
We Welcome Your Feedback
If you have any questions or would like to leave a comment please feel free to contact us. We'd love to hear from you.