Welcome to Pathways
NEW ENROLLMENT PROCESS!
We are excited to have our new enrollment process up and running. We are not allowed to have group gatherings, so we are not having in-person information sessions. If you are interested in enrolling at Pathways for the fall of 2020, you will need to use this new process. It will involve watching a virtual information slide show, completing our online application, and having the student participate in a Google Virtual Meeting with an administrator. Remember, students must be at least 17 years old and live in the Adams 12 Five Star Schools boundaries to attend Pathways. We are not accepting out of district students. Please use these steps:
1. Watch Virtual Information Slideshow. This will give you the basics of Pathways to make sure it is a school that you feel will fit your needs.
2. Complete our Pathways Online Application. Make sure to fill out this form with accurate contact information so that our staff can contact you for an interview. We will need accurate phone and email information. Please make sure that your voicemail is set up on your phone.
3. Our office staff will reach out to schedule your interview with Google Meet. You will need to access a phone or computer for a video chat.
4. If you last attended a school that is not part of the Adams 12 Five Star Schools system, you will need to have your transcript, IEP or 504 if applicable, and attendance/discipline records in order to participate in your interview.
5. If you are accepted, you will receive a phone call this summer to pick up and complete your registration paperwork.
6. We are currently taking a break for summer vacation. Once you fill out the application, you will receive a phone call after 7/29/20 to set up next steps.
Pathways Updates 5/6/20
With the current health crisis we are facing in our country, there are no building activities happening at Pathways Future Center School. Remote learning started on 4/1/20. All Pathways students should be working on their online classes right now. Students and families should look at the information we have posted on remote learning. Students should be working on Hexter 6 classes.
Those students planning to graduate in May must have all work completed by 5/15/20. Information for graduates can be found in a graduate news article.
Students that are not planning to graduate in May must have all work completed by 5/21/20.
Pathways Future Center School is an alternative education campus that uses a blended learning model to meet the needs of our students. We are currently accepting students for the 2020/2021 school year. Spots are prioritized for students based on age and credit. Potential students must be at least 17 years old and live in Adams 12 Five Star Schools boundaries. Plan to arrive before the session begins, as we will start on time. You will need time to go through the check in process. Please be aware that the doors will close once the information session has started. If you arrive after this time, you will be asked to attend the next information session. Please see our Enrollment Page for details on the process of becoming a Pathways student.
Pathways is a supportive learning environment that models a professional business atmosphere. As a blended learning campus, we use technology combined with individual and group instruction.
Pathways graduates will have the 21st century skills and confidence needed to capitalize on life's opportunities.
What Do Students and Families Say About Pathways?
- "Every member of the Pathways team is dedicated to helping young people achieve their dream of graduation. With all of the budget cuts, we are proud of the district for continuing to provide a great program that helps educate so many young people" - Lisa and Luke Large, Pathways Parents
- "The staff at Pathways is amazing. They will do everything they can to help you achieve your goal of graduating. There is always someone willing to listen and help you out." - Tommy Dietz, Graduate
- "Pathways taught me a lot about myself. I learned that I have the ability to set goals and achieve them. I learned that I know more than I thought I did and that I am capable of many things." - Jordan Stikeleather, Graduate
- "Pathways was a good fit for me. I could work at my own pace and work with teachers one-on-one when I needed it. I could finish my courses from home or from the lab" - Nic Malec, Graduate
We Welcome Your Feedback
If you have any questions or would like to leave a comment please feel free to contact us. We'd love to hear from you.