Welcome to Pathways Science!
Our goal in the Science Department is to embody the Adams 12 Science Vision and Mission.
Vision: All Adams 12 students have access to a high-quality, student-centered science education to prepare them for their future as knowledgeable, skillful, critical thinkers regardless of their future education or career path.
Mission: In order to provide all students with a high-quality, student-centered science education, students will engage in sustained opportunities to develop science proficiency by:
- Asking questions and defining problems
- Developing and using models
- Planning and carrying out investigations
- Analyzing and interpreting data
- Using mathematics and computational thinking
- Constructing explanations and designing solutions
- Engaging in argument from evidence
- Obtaining, evaluating, and communicating information