Prospective Pathways Students
Pathways Enrollment during COVID-19
We are excited to have our new enrollment process up and running. We are not allowed to have group gatherings, so we are not having in-person information sessions. If you are interested in enrolling at Pathways for the fall of 2020, you will need to use this new process. It will involve watching a virtual information slide show, completing our online application, and having the student participate in a Google Virtual Meeting with an administrator. Remember, students must be at least 17 years old and live in the Adams 12 Five Star Schools boundaries to attend Pathways. We are not accepting out of district students. Please use these steps:
1. Watch Virtual Information Slideshow. This will give you the basics of Pathways to make sure it is a school that you feel will fit your needs.
2. Complete our Pathways Online Application. Make sure to fill out this form with accurate contact information so that our staff can contact you for an interview. We will need accurate phone and email information. Please make sure that your voicemail is set up on your phone.
3. Our office staff will reach out to schedule your interview with Google Meet. You will need to access a phone or computer for a video chat.
4. If you last attended a school that is not part of the Adams 12 Five Star Schools system, you will need to have your transcript, IEP or 504 if applicable, and attendance/discipline records in order to participate in your interview.
5. If you are accepted, you will receive a phone call this summer to pick up and complete your registration paperwork.