May Graduation Information
May Graduation Information
May 23, 2019 at 6:00 PM
1595 Pleasant Street
Boulder, CO 80309
** All students must be at Macky Auditorium by 4:00 pm for rehearsal. **
Cap & Gown
Deadline to order your Cap and Gown from Jostens is April 26, 2019. If your gown is not ordered by this date, you will not walk in the ceremony.
To order the $45.00 gown please follow this direct link.
This package is all that you are required to purchase. You can choose to purchase other items from www.jostens.com if you would like.
All Fees must be paid by May 15, 2019. Any unpaid fees will prevent you from walking in the ceremony.
Please contact Heather Wilson with any questions related to fees. (720) 972-8261
You can see your student’s fees by logging into your parent portal at
You can pay your student’s fees to Heather Wilson with Cash or Credit (No Checks will be accepted).
You can also pay your student’s fee at https://www.payforit.net .
Parking and ADA Information
- Each student will receive a code to park for free in one of the CU parking lots. This code is good for one free use per student.
- Maps will be provided to families during cap and gown pick-up on 5/22/19 that show multiple parking options.
- There are a limited number of ADA parking spots that we can reserve. Families must notify Heather Wilson at 720-972-8261 if one of these parking spots is needed. These will be given out on a first come, first serve basis.
- Please notify Heather Wilson if you have someone coming in a wheelchair. We need a count of people who need this type of seating for the staff at Macky Auditorium.
- There will most likely be tickets required for entry to the ceremony. We will notify families via email by May 3rd if there will be tickets and how many tickets each student will receive. If there are tickets, they will be given out during cap and gown pick up on 5/22/19.
Graduation Day Reminders
- All Adams 12 Five Star rules apply on the CU Boulder Campus for the ceremony.
- Students under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate.
- Dress appropriately underneath your cap and gown.
- All gowns must be fully zipped for the ceremony, and caps must be on during the ceremony. Students with long hair may need bobby pins to keep caps on their heads.
- Comfortable shoes are a good idea. Shoes with high heels can be a challenge when walking down the aisles in the auditorium and up the stairs to the stage.
- Do not bring items such as purses to the ceremony as there is nowhere to lock them up. It is best to leave these items with family members.
- Please tell your families not to bring balloons, balls, or noisemakers. Macky Auditorium does not allow these types of items and will not allow them in the auditorium.
- Remember to pick up your diploma from your counselor after the ceremony. We will not mail the diploma to you.