Aim for the stars scholarship deadline extension
Adams County and Adams 12 Five Star Schools Aim for the Stars Scholarship is a multi-year scholarship. Yearly scholarship award will be divided evenly between the Fall and Spring semesters.
To be eligible, students must be:
- Scheduled to graduate in May 2020 from a high school in Adams 12 Five Star Schools
- A legal US resident
- Pell eligible as determined by financial aid criteria - Expected Family Contribution (EFC) of $12,995 or less
- Planning to attend a public two- or four-year Colorado institution of higher education as a full-time student for Fall 2020
- Graduating with a 2.5 GPA
Award recipients must:
- Attend four Goodwill Adams County Summer Bridge program sessions
- Check-in monthly with their Scholarship Coordinator throughout their time in college
- Complete their degree program within their scheduled program length (i.e. not exceed the length of a two- or four-year program)
- Submit documentation each year/semester for the grant. Required documentation includes:
- Updated Financial Aid (FASFA)
- Student Aid Report (SAR)
- College/university semester schedule
Questions? Contact Rochelle Garcia-Gomez at firstname.lastname@example.org or (720) 972-4142.
These funds are made available by Adams County who has partnered with Colorado Opportunity Scholarship Initiative and the Adams County Education Consortium.